This study guide covers all four required Windows 2000 MCSE exams, delivering an in-depth review of every Windows 2000-related topic professionals must master to earn certification. More than a book, it\'s a complete, integrated learning solution with an up-to-the-minute Web site. More than a great study resource, it\'s designed to help you maximize your effectiveness managing Windows 2000—starting today, and for years after you\'ve passed your exams!
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Windows 2000 Professional (70-210)
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Windows 2000 Server (70-215)
- Implementing and Administering a Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure (70-216)
- Implementing and Administering a Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure (70-217)
Coverage includes planning for deployment, developing security strategies, working with group policies and user profiles; access control; installation/configuration; Windows networking and resource sharing; configuring hardware and disks; using the registry, monitoring performance, optimization, troubleshooting, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP planning, NetWare integration, and much more. Plus you\'ll find tough exam questions in every chapter. Core MCSE: Windows 2000 Edition—it\'s the total Windows 2000 learning solution you\'ve been searching for! Supercharge your training with EXCLUSIVE Web & interactive resources!Every Prentice Hall PTR MCSE book is 100% integrated with its own exclusive MCSE training Web site, delivering all this and more...
- Interactive test Q&A section
- Projects you can complete—with detailed solutions
- Virtual Study Lounge: interact with students, authors, and trainers online!
- Author\'s Corner: Book and exam updates, and training news