Simontornya Castle

Simontornya Castle

Lambert M. Surhone, Miriam T. Timpledon, Susan F. Marseken

     

бумажная книга



Издательство: Книга по требованию
Дата выхода: июль 2011
ISBN: 978-6-1305-3251-2
Объём: 32 страниц
Масса: 67 г
Размеры(В x Ш x Т), см: 23 x 16 x 1

High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! The Tower was built in the 13th century by Simon (Son of Salamon) among the swamps of the Sio river. The name Simontornya means Simon's Tower. Nearly all owners of the castle made some alterations throughout the centuries. The Lackfi's built a new gothic wing in the 14th century, altered the old Tower, and added an arcaded loggia to the back-front. After the extinction of the Garai family in 1482, the castle again belonged to Queen Beatrix, wife of Matthias Corvinus. Mozes Buzlay, marshall of King Ulaszlo II improved the castle into a renaissance palace with the help of Italian masters and craftsmen from Buda. After Buzlays' death the castle was taken over by the Turks in 1545.

Данное издание не является оригинальным. Книга печатается по технологии принт-он-деманд после получения заказа.

Каталог